|Start Date||Thursday, 1st September||09:00 - 17:00|
Responsible for cell biology laboratory-based tasks, which include sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing results. You will provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively whilst adhering to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines. You will also benefit from one-to-one coaching and have your own mentor to provide help and advice during your time with Phoremost.
Tasks typically involve:
· performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations; such tasks will include cell culture, cell-based assays, molecular biology and biochemistry techniques;
· carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses;
· record all laboratory work to the agreed company standards.
· ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced;
· carrying out experiments and recording data and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues;
· keeping up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability;
· following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.