Working under supervision you will carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
• Issuing materials from stock held in the stores and maintaining stock levels
• Taking receipt of and despatching goods from stores.
• Loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Movement of materials around site.
• Packing materials for shipping.
• Data input onto the TWI system.
• Processing incoming and outgoing mail
Success in your application requires:
• A minimum of five GCSEs, with Grade C or above in Maths and English, or equivalent qualifications.
• A flexible and proactive approach.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal with a variety of customers.
• Good organisational skills.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
As part of the apprenticeship you will study towards a number of qualifications including an NVQ Level 2 in Warehousing & Storage
TWI offers a competitive salary, benefits package and a comprehensive training programme.
Closing Date: 30 May 2017
Reference number: 33/17
Job Profile: Assistant Technician
Business Position: Business Support
To apply, please click on the link below. You will then be directed to the online application form.